Dejah walks in the gym motivated and always has a positive attitude. When they say age is nothing but a number, it is true when comes to the leadership that Dejah brings everyday.
Deja is continually progressing when it comes to a barbell. By doubling up her workouts and it shows. She is constantly serving for the next level.
Get to know Dejah
- How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I’ve been doing to CrossFit for 4 years now.
- What’s your favorite CrossFit movement and or workout?
My favorite movement is hang cleans and my favorite workout is Diane!
- How has your life changed from when your first started to now. Can be physically, mentally, emotionally?
Losing over fifty pounds has been a total life change!
- How do you think you have benefited most from CrossFit?
I am more confident, I am stronger and I have more integrity in the gym and have been able to apply it to every other aspect of my life.
- One thing people do not know about you?
I can play six instruments: guitar, viola, bass, cello, trumpet, and euphonium.