Erin continues to improve day in and day out to reach her fullest potential.
Erin strives to reach her highest potential day in and day out and continues to show improvement. She recently PR’d her squat snatch and can now do RX push ups as a result of participating in the push up challenge. Erin definitely has a lot more grind in her yet stays so humble about the work she puts in.
Get To Know Erin
- How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I have been doing CrossFit for 2+ years now.
- What’s your favorite CrossFit/Ignite achievement?
Being able to link multiple kipping pull ups together.
- How do you think you have benefited most from NELA Athletics?
Increased confidence, and seeing muscle definition.
- How has your life changed from when your first started to now? Can be physically, mentally, and emotionally.
CrossFit has given me more confidence. Before I started I was a lot shyer and introverted, afraid to try new things. Now I feel like I can do just about anything. I also lost about 20lbs with CrossFit and I’m comfortable in my own skin now.
- What are some hobbies or activities you are into besides CrossFit?
Making/eating food and I love to travel.
- If you could pick three famous people to be a part of your entourage, whom would you pick?
Tina Fey, that Thor guy, and AOC
- What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
One of these days I’m going to RV across the Australian outback. Not crazy, but dangerous because of snakes.