Have you met Bobby?
- How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I have been doing CrossFit for 15 years now.
- What’s your favorite CrossFit achievement?
Being part of SEAL-Fit and graduating Kokoro Camp 12.
- How has your life changed from when your first started to now. Can be physically, mentally, emotionally.
CrossFit allows me to continually test my heart. After training for so long you learn to trust the training you’ve done, but it all comes down to how uncomfortable you’re willing to be. That’s why community is so important. Who you’re surrounded by matters. Coaches guide the culture of a gym but the members define it.
- What are some hobbies or activities you are into besides CrossFit?
I am a professional guitar players.
- One thing people don’t know about you?
I was in a Cure cover band called Another Emotion. My mom used to help me put eye liner on and paint my nails.
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you pick?
Broken Social Scene – Forgiveness Rock Record – Sweetest Kill
- If you could pick three famous people to be a part of your entourage, who would you pick?
Tommy Chong, Bruce Lee, Trever Noah.