“Everything we do is controlled by our mind. We make decisions based on our state of emotion. Some of the decisions we’ve made have led to poor outcomes thus resulting in regret. Regret does not feel good.”
In my quest to find a better version of myself, I found that the key element was the way I managed my emotions. I also found that there are MANY layers to managing those emotions. I want to share some of those layers with you in hopes that they may serve you in some way. If you’re interested in learning more about these layers, join me on Sunday, June 23rd, from 1:30-2:30pm, at Nela Athletics Eagle Rock. I will be sharing the following:
1. Finding my emotional support system
2. Acknowledging my hurdles and obstacles
3. Redefining who I was and wanted to be
4. How I built my mission statement and created a plan to the better version of me
5. How I continue to stay on track
There are even more layers within the 5 topics listed above. Maybe we can find yours. Let’s dive deep, together!