Our gym guidelines creates a safer gym
As you know, the world is being overwhelmed by COVID-19.
While the hype is certainly real, the severity of this outbreak cannot be ignored.
Our #1 priority is your health. We are taking extra precautions at the gym to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Temperature checks and COVID-19 related questions prior to entering the gym
Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the gym.
We are stocked up on extra sanitation spray. Nela Athletes is already very good when it comes to cleaning our equipment and we encourage you to follow the same standard. Feel free to wipe down your equipment before usage.
We have added a sanitizing cleaning window after each class along with hourly bathroom and high traffic areas being cleaned.
After Each class, there is a time frame that gives the Nela staff time to clean and sanitize the workout area, used equipment, and any high traffic areas including the bathrooms.
If you are feeling unwell, or experiencing any symptoms of illness, please stay home for 72 hours.
If you have been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home for 14 days or provide proof that you have tested negative for COVID-19 after meeting with this individual. If you have traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days, stay home to quarantine up to the date you are recommended to return or provide proof that you have tested negative for COVID-19 since your return.
Let’s continue to be diligent in our cleanliness not only for ourselves but for our entire gym family.
Check the CDC for the latest information.
Let's Run Through Our Process
- Arrival. Walk towards the back of the building with your mask on. Please wait on the side of the building with 6′ distancing until the coach or Nela staff member comes outside to greet and screen you.
- Questions. All athletes will be asked the three COVID-19 screening questions and have their temperature checked before entering the workout area. Once cleared, we encourage you to wash your hands at our touchless sink.
- In Class. The Nela Coach will lead class while wearing a mask throughout the entire duration.
- During your workout class, please maintain social distancing guidelines and wear your mask the entire time!
- Class times. 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, 9:30 A.M. and 4:30, 5:30 6:30 P.M.
- Zoom Gym Class. If you’re waiting to come in to the gym, try our Zoom classes at 8:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. Monday – Friday.
Hey Nela Athletics Family,
We wish for you to find a home away from your home
Whether the world is experiencing a global pandemic or not, we still need some human interaction.
Take the opportunity to connect through our Zoom Gym or our outdoor workout classes and new open gym format. The NELA Athletics community can offer you support and guidance inside and outside the gym. Take advantage of some of our resources when approaching nutrition, wellness, and personal training.
Nela Athletics community has a great support system when dealing with anxiety, depression, nutrition, need for consistency or accountability to get on track.
Nela Athletics is your platform to learn, be encouraged and grow.