Have you met Haley Mitchell?
- How long have you been a member of Nela Athletics?
- What’s your favorite CrossFit/Ignite achievement?
Making friends and one single pistol
- What are three benefits that you have experienced through working out?
Endorphins, muscles, community
- How has your life changed from when you first started to now.
I didn’t think I’d find anything that brought me similar feelings of community and competition after I retired from competitive swimming, but after a brief 6 year break from working out I found CrossFit and it has given me goals, accountability, community, coaching, and all the things I missed from swimming 🙂
- Have you had any physical changes that you noticed?
Improved body composition, less body fat, more muscle
- What is your favorite part of the NELA Athletics experience?
The people, duh
- What are some hobbies or activities you are into besides CrossFit
Watching TV, playing intramurel ultimate frisbee, basketball, softball, volleyball or pretty much any sport. Pretending that I like hiking with my girlfriend.
- The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are three people you want on your team?
Charley, Wes, and Lauren. I don’t think we’d be particularly successful but we’d have a good time until the end comes.
- If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play?
I would love to star in a future biographical movie about Megan Rapinoe.