Have You Met Paul?
- How long have you been a member of Nela Athletics?
Since October 2018
- What’s your favorite CrossFit/Ignite achievement?
Getting Prs on lifts and having my cardio and endurance increased.
- What are three benefits that you have experienced through working out?
Overall health has improved, My energy level playing with my kids has also increased, mentally and physically been stronger in and out of the gym.
- How has your life changed from when your first started to now. Can be physically, mentally, emotionally.
I feel my life has changed for the better from working out from when I first started to now. I use this time and my me time to be able to clear my head for the upcoming business day as well as a way to workout any stress, anxiousness or frustration life brings.
- Have you had any physical changes that you noticed?
I’ve noticed muscle mass thanks to the classes and my once a week privates with Jahi.
- What is your favorite part of the NELA Athletics experience?
Being able to workout with great people day in and day out. I’ve met many great people in the community from my NELA experience that I consider good friends. It’s inspiring to be able to workout with such great people whom I’ve never imagined I would be friends with and push and inspire each other to workout as hard as we can every day.
- What are some hobbies or activities you are into besides CrossFit
I love spending time with my kids and wife and just enjoying being together outdoors, I enjoy traveling as well as going to as many Laker games as I can.
- The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are three people you want on your team?
Chuck Norris, Ramboand The Terminator
- If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play?
Fight Club and I’d wanna play Tyler Durden