Have You Met Rich?
- How long have you been a member of Nela Athletics?
I would say 6 years off and on like a normal procrastinator.
- What’s your favorite CrossFit/Ignite achievement?
Getting healthy again. I was overweight/out of shape and did not notice really until I started CrossFit.
- What are three benefits that you have experienced through working out?
Being able to get focused. Learning to be more disciplined and feeling good overall.
- How has your life changed from when your first started to now. Can be physically, mentally, emotionally.
You definitely see a difference physically but the mental part is what matters the most. Not only do you learn how to be disciplined in the gym but you use the same tools in your everyday life.
- Have you had any physical changes that you noticed?
It has to be the amount of weight I dropped while getting stronger. The before and after pictures are kinda crazy. I went from 240lbs to 175lbs. It took a couple of 2-a-days to get there but it was satisfying seeing the changes. .
- What is your favorite part of the NELA Athletics experience?
The grind. If you don’t show up, you don’t get results. Motivation can only last so long… you have to stick to it mentally.
- What are some hobbies or activites you are into besides CrossFit
Going to sporting events or hitting some bars to watch games… yeah, that might have had a part to my weight gain ha!
- The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are three people you want on your team?
Superman, Batman & Thanos.
- If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play?
Currently, any John Wick movies as John Wick.